Médieval War :: Forum officiel du jeu Médieval War
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Mirage 180 Turbo Fin Installation problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Médieval War Index du Forum -> La taverne -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin
% de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Mirage 180 Turbo Fin Installation problem Répondre en citant

HI,

Earlier this year I got a new Oasis with the latest version of the 180 drives. Have been having fun sailing, but wanted to upgrade one of my 180 drives to turbo fins for additional stability when sailing. I purchased a set of fins from a shop in Tampa and when I tried to install them it appears that masts are too long to allow installation. After installing the masts I slipped the fins on the mast and still have 1.5-2 inches lacking to engage the retaining pin at the top. I tried removing one of the allen adjustments from the bottom of one mast and it made little difference. I would appear that the masts are too long for the fins. Has anyone else run into this problem? I searched the forum and couldn't find a thread for the latest version of the 180 drive fins.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.hobie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=62825
staffing management software video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 07:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Médieval War Index du Forum -> La taverne -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech